Now known as 'The French Mission', this building was originally named 'Beaconsfield'. One of Hong Kong's oldest surviving buildings, many commercial interests and even, briefly, a Governor occupied the premises. After the French Mission acquired the building in 1915, it was substantially altered and partly rebuilt. However the granite retaining wall for the foundations remains unchanged. Located In Central, Hong Kong.